Too Faced Gets All Peachy with It’s New Spring 2017 Collection
The has been an awesome year for Too Faced cosmetics. The long-awaited Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection has been released and their fans are going crazy. The company which was brought by Estée Lauder. As a result, the company made major strides in the cosmetic game.
The Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection was previewed for months by Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino (Too Faced Cosmetics). Based around their fastest-selling product, the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette could barely be kept in stock.
Finally, without further or do we would like to introduce the Spring 2017 The Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection.
Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette | $49.00
The Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette is infused with the juicy scent and antioxidant-rich essence of peach.
Create endless looks with 18 shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples that will leave your eyes looking warm weather-fresh all year long. It features a Glamour Guide with three eye looks to get you started.
- White Peach Matte vanilla cream
- Luscious Pearl peach champagne
- Just Peachy Shimmering peachy pink
- Bless Her Heart Golden moss
- Tempting Bronzed black
- Charmed, I’m Sure Matte medium cool brown
- Nectar, Pearly peachy cream
- Cobbler Peachy pinked bronze
- Candied Peach Matte coral with violet shimmer
- Bellini Gilded peach
- Peach Pit Satin perfect raisin
- Delectable Matte smoky amethyst
- Peaches ‘n Cream Matte milky peach
- Georgia Matte peachy pink
- Carmelized Dark gilded bronze
- Puree Metallic dark bronze
- Summer Yum Matte gingerbread
- Talk Derby to Me Shimmering black violet
Papa Don’t Peach Blush | $30.00
Papa Don’t Peach Blush’s sweet peachy-bronze hue imparts fresh, youthful-looking radiance to cheeks for a touch of summertime warmth. Infused with the essence of peach, this blush smells like peaches, and its rich, pigmented shade provides buildable payoff.
Wearable and flattering on any skintone, it leaves a gilded, pink-pearl, brightening finish. Early access on 12/14 on Sephora’s app.
- Papa Don’t Peach Peachy-bronze
Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil has a moisture-rich formula that feels lightweight and creamy. It features shades in nudes, peachy pinks, and corals. Silky and smooth, it’s infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil, and vitamins, and each shade smells just like peaches.
- Poppin’ Peach Bright peach pop
- Papa Don’t Peach Spiced peach
- Peach Fuzz Peachy nude
- Peach-sicle Creamy peach
- Pure Peach Peachy pink
- Peach, Please! Coral pink
- Peach Tease Electric peach
- Tickle-Me-Peach Watermelon
This illuminating, blushing and bronzing palette gives the natural radiance of a glowing peach sunset. Give your skin the appearance of being bathed in the most beautiful peachy golden light. Buy from Sephora